National Nurse Practitioner Week is just a few days away and one of the ways Frontier Nursing University (FNU) is celebrating is by hosting an exciting virtual event dedicated to nursing. We hope you’ll join us!
From November 12-18, the Mission Focused: Nurse Practitioners Answering the Call virtual event will explore the experiences and stories of nurse practitioners who are passionate leaders committed to better care for women and families. All sessions are free and easy to join at Frontier.edu/NPWeek. You can participate from anywhere as long as you have Internet access.
The FNU virtual event will include one to two sessions per day and cover topics such as:
• Using Social Justice to Teach Policy, Advocacy and Scholarship in a DNP Program
November 13 @ 12:00 pm EST
• Free LIVE CE Session: FDA Upscheduling of Hydrocodone and the Effect on Nurse Practitioner’s Pain Management Practices
November 13 @ 6:00 – 9:00 pm EST
• Encouraging Culturally Competent Care to LGBT Patients
November 14 @ 12:00 pm EST
• The Integration of Mental Health Services into Primary Care
November 15 @ 12:00 pm EST
• Breaking the Cycle of ACEs
November 16 @ 6:00 pm EST
• Family-centered Care in a Rural, School-based Health Center
November 17 @ 6:00 pm EST
We look forward to celebrating with you next week!
To learn more about FNU’s distance education programs and degrees for nurse-midwives and nurse practitioners, visit us here.