Master of Science in Nursing
Frontier Nursing University’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program allows you to complete your MSN with the option to earn a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree. You have the option to become a nurse-midwife, family nurse practitioner, women’s health care nurse practitioner or psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner.
Ready to Apply?
Our MSN program allows you to easily continue into FNU’s thoughtfully designed DNP curriculum. Students who want to become a Certified Nurse-Midwife or Nurse Practitioner will be admitted to the MSN program. After receiving your MSN, you have the option to continue on to complete the DNP program. Or, you may choose to exit at that time and return later to complete the DNP degree.
“You feel a part of a greater cause.”
- Andrea Gutwein, MSN Student, Nurse-Midwifery
- Become a Certified Nurse-Midwife, Family Nurse Practitioner, Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Complete your coursework online.
- Full- or part-time options available.
- Graduate with your MSN or continue on to complete the DNP.
- Enjoy two brief campus immersion experiences.
- Complete your clinical practicum in your home community.
- 750 clinical hours for the MSN.
- 96% of 150+ faculty members are certified nurse-midwives and nurse practitioners.
Founded in 1922 by six nursing students, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) has more than 100,000 active members and 600 chapters at institutions of higher education and … Read More...
The commitment of a university or any other organization to a cause or goal requires contributions and commitment from many people. In 2006, Frontier Nursing University intentionally decided to … Read More...
FNU’s Courier Program Public Health Internship is a seven-week rural and public health service-learning program, returning this summer from June 10-August 2, 2024. It has a rich and adventuresome … Read More...