Master of Science in Nursing
Frontier Nursing University’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program allows you to complete your MSN with the option to earn a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree. You have the option to become a nurse-midwife, family nurse practitioner, women’s health care nurse practitioner or psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner.
Ready to Apply?
Our MSN program allows you to easily continue into FNU’s thoughtfully designed DNP curriculum. Students who want to become a Certified Nurse-Midwife or Nurse Practitioner will be admitted to the MSN program. After receiving your MSN, you have the option to continue on to complete the DNP program. Or, you may choose to exit at that time and return later to complete the DNP degree.
“You feel a part of a greater cause.”
- Andrea Gutwein, MSN Student, Nurse-Midwifery
- Become a Certified Nurse-Midwife, Family Nurse Practitioner, Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Complete your coursework online.
- Full- or part-time options available.
- Graduate with your MSN or continue on to complete the DNP.
- Enjoy two brief campus immersion experiences.
- Complete your clinical practicum in your home community.
- 675 clinical hours for the MSN plus an additional 360 hours for the DNP.
- 96% of 150+ faculty members are certified nurse-midwives and nurse practitioners.
At the heart of Frontier Nursing University is a talented and diverse community of students, alumni, faculty, staff, couriers and preceptors. Spotlight blogs feature members of our FNU community who … Read More...
Frontier Nursing University (FNU) has announced its second annual Day of Giving, set for Oct. 24-25, from noon to noon. Funds from the annual giving event will go toward scholarship support, … Read More...
Frontier Nursing University (FNU) President Dr. Susan Stone, DNSc, CNM, FACNM, FAAN, will give the keynote address at FNU’s commencement on Saturday, September 23, at 11:00 a.m. For the second … Read More...