We are Answering the Call.
Click Here to Make a Gift Online
The lives of untold thousands of mothers, babies, and families across the globe have been touched by care supported through the gifts of our donors. Hundreds more have seen their dreams of graduate nursing education fulfilled as a result of scholarships seeded through gifts to Frontier. The work of Frontier Nursing University, even today, could not continue without the support of our donors.
There are many ways you can support FNU. Gifts ranging from donations for operations to trust instruments to testamentary gifts each provide much-needed support for our work. Some of the more common methods are:
- Donor-Advised Funds: DAFs are the fastest-growing giving method and a tax-efficient way to manage your charitable donations. They allow donors to make a contribution and receive a tax deduction. Click here if you have a donor-advised fund and would like to make a gift to FNU.
- Annual Fund Donations: Gifts may be made by check or credit card and can support the general operations of FNU, or be restricted to particular programs. To use our secure online giving form to make your gift today click here. If you prefer to make your donation by check, please mail to:
Frontier Nursing University
ATTN: Development Officer
2050 Lexington Road
Versailles, KY 40383
- Stock Gifts: You can donate your appreciated stock directly to FNU. For gifts to either Frontier Nursing Service or Frontier Nursing University make your transfer to:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
DTC #: 0164
Account Title: “Frontier Nursing Service, Incorporated”
Account #: 9124-2804
For more information, please contact our Chief Advancement Officer Bobbi Silver at email@example.com or at 859-251-4739.
- Planned Giving: Making a planned or deferred gift is one way that donors can make a significant gift to FNU. There are several types of planned gifts accepted which are listed below.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: These gift instruments allow you and/or your loved ones to benefit from monies placed in the trust during your/their lifetime. Upon the death of the named beneficiary, the remaining balance in the trust is transferred to FNU.
- Perpetual Income Trusts: These gift instruments allow the income from monies you place in trust to benefit FNU in perpetuity. The principal of your gift remains intact for the life of the trust, and the income it generates is transferred periodically to FNU.
- Life Insurance: You can name FNU as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy, or transfer ownership of the policy directly to FNU.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: You can give a one-time gift to FNU in exchange for fixed, recurring payments over the balance of your life. Upon your death, the balance of your original gift is maintained by FNU for its general use.
- Testamentary Gifts: You may make provision in your will to provide a specific bequest to FNU, or provide for some or all of your remaining estate to be given to FNU upon your death.
Thank You FNU Donors and Friends
Thank you to all of our donors and supporters for your contributions that make it possible for our students to follow their dreams and for FNU to continue to educate more advanced practice nurses and midwives.
Each of these gift avenues has specific tax implications. Please contact your attorney or financial advisor for further information. To make your planned gift, please download the Planned Giving Form HERE or contact our Chief Advancement Officer Bobbi Silver at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 859-251-4739. For additional information on making a gift to FNU, please contact any of our Advancement Team members: