The following messages and graphics can be helpful as you prepare posts and messages for your own social media and email to promote FNU’s Day of Giving on October 26, 2022. Encourage your contacts and followers to give online during this 24-hour event. Feel free to adapt these messages to make them your own. Please consider posting multiple times on October 26 on your own social media pages using the hashtags below or share the posts on FNU’s pages. Thank you for your support!
Fun Facts About FNU to Share:
- In 2021, approximately 40% of the graduate nurse-midwives taking the national certification were Frontier graduates.
- 49% of Frontier students come from underserved communities.
- FNU awarded over 1,000 degrees in 2022.
- Approximately 2,500 students are currently enrolled at FNU.
- FNU has over 8,000 alumni who hail from all 50 states.
- FNU offers a Master of Science in Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice, and Post Graduate Certificates
- At FNU, students can specialize as a Nurse-Midwife, Family Nurse Practitioner, Women's Healthcare Nurse Practitioner, or Psych-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- FNU offers a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree designed specifically for nurse practitioners and nurse-midwives.
Click graphic to enlarge and save.