Frontier Nursing University’s 2017 Virtual Event dedicated to nurse-midwifery is only a few weeks away! From October 1-7, the “Mission Focused: Nurse-Midwives Answering the Call” virtual event will explore the experiences of Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNMs) who are passionate leaders committed to better care for women and families.
The Virtual Event is one of the ways we are celebrating National Midwifery Week. Each day, there will be a new theme that is connected to our university’s mission. Here’s a sneak peak of our topics for the week:
- Monday, October 2 – Growing as Leaders Through Education and Practice
- Tuesday, October 3 – Caring for Rural, Diverse and Underserved Populations
- Wednesday, October 4 – Improving Care Through Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Thursday, October 5 – Creating a Culture of Caring in Service to Families
- Friday, October 6 – Collaborating for Woman-Centered Care
You can sign up here to receive updates by email as we prepare to celebrate! Click here to see the session schedule. All sessions are free to the public and easy to join at Frontier.edu/MidwiferyWeek.