Creating a Culture of Impact
Advance your career and have a greater impact with Frontier Nursing University’s Post Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree. With our distance education model, your home community serves as your classroom.
- Complete your coursework online.
- Complete 30 credit hours in 18 months.
- In collaboration with your clinical site, lead a rapid cycle quality improvement project.
- One three-day campus immersion experience (orientation before beginning the program).
- Small cohort of students.
The DNP Quality Initiative
- Lead a Quality Improvement (QI) project guided by the needs of the practice site.
- Complete planning improvements using the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) “Model for Improvement” over an 8 week period.
- Learn about the process of working within a healthcare delivery system to translate evidence into practice.
Certified nurse-midwife (CNM) Iniko Sallee became a nurse-midwife to build deeper relationships with her patients, and now she is completing her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) to educate others following […]
“We quickly adapted to offering and completing TeleMedicine visits, which has been a great way to bridge the gap for many patients, and we are still able to provide triage and medical guidance over the phone.”
Janice Macopson, FNP-C, DNP, has worked in healthcare for longer than many Frontier Nursing University (FNU) students have been alive. For 44 years, Janice has worked in various positions at […]