As the reach and impact of the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, the health, safety, and well-being of all our community members remains our priority. Below you will find resources and links to additional information that we hope will be helpful during this time. We plan to add to this list as more resources become available.
Resources for Additional Information
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Protecting Yourself from the Virus
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Preventing COVID-19 spread in Communities
- Travel Information
- Guidelines for Community and Gatherings
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready
- FNU Library Covid-19 Resources. This guide was created by the FNU library to provide information on COVID-19 for all healthcare workers, particularly our students, faculty, and preceptors.
- Guidance for Healthcare Professionals and Consumers is offered on The American College of Nurse-Midwives website at hmidwife.org/monitoring-covid-19.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) provides guidelines to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses including the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Personal Preparedness Strategies can be found at Ready.gov.
- Whitehouse.gov provides The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America